brand-name, A-rated insurers, such as:
White Paper Reports
Benefits of an HSA
Once you establish a health savings account plan, the benefits are numerous. Some of these benefits include:
- Lower monthly health insurance premiums
- More stability in premiums
- Immediate tax savings (all qualified contributions are 100% tax-deductible)
- Long-term growth potential (just like an IRA)
- Tax-free withdrawals to pay for qualified medical expenses
- Tax-free funds can pay for expenses not covered by insurance (dental, vision, etc.)
- Tax-free funds can pay premiums for COBRA premiums
- Tax-free funds can pay for qualified long term care insurance plans
- Tax-free funds can pay for health insurance while unemployed
- Freedom to choose your own physicians (unlike one-Doc HMO models)
- Pre-negotiated discounts with network providers
- Additional cash discounts direct with providers ("negotiated direct w/your physician)
- More control over your family's health care decisions
Perhaps the coolest benefit is becoming the envy of your friends whose health plan costs are going through the roof!
Our nationwide agency specializes in consumer-driven health care plans such as the HSA. Get a quote and see how much we can help you save with an HSA.
Happy shopping. Let me know if I can help you.
C. Dean Richard, JD, MSBA
"the HSA king"™
Independent Licensed Agent/Broker since 1980